The Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum is in Pune, Maharashtra, India. It contains the collection of Dr. Dinkar G. Kelkar (1896–1990), dedicated to the memory of his only son, Raja. The three-storey building houses various sculptures dating back to the 14th century.[There are also ornaments made of ivory, silver and gold, musical instruments (a particularly fine collection) war weapons and vessels.
The collection was started around 1920 and by 1960 it contained around 15,000 objects. In 1962, Dr. Kelkar handed his collection to the Department of Archaeology within the Government of Maharashtra.
The museum now holds over 20,000 objects of which 2,500 are on display.